We don’t claim to be the BEST Hair Salon in Indianapolis… You voted us #1!
We’re Super Excited to RE-OPEN on Monday, June 1st and…Y-E-S, We can BLOW-DRY and do your Brazilian Blowouts for Summer
The time has finally come that we are allowed to Re-Open for Business. We can’t Thank You enough for your Patience and Understanding as we navigated through this unprecedented time! Your Support has been INCREDIBLE! Summer is here and we are INCREDIBLY Excited to get back to doing what we LOVE which is to make our Guest look and feel Beautiful!
Thank YOU for WAITING!!!
We’ve Missed You ️
While we are allowed to Re-Open, we do have New protocol and guidelines that we have to follow to keep our Staff and You, our Guests, as Safe as Possible! Please read these new updated guidelines as they are different than what we previously released. Governor Holcomb released a statement last week saying that Marion County will join the rest of the State in phase 3 of his Re-Opening plan on June 1st, 2020. This is EXCITING news….because of this announcement, we can relax some of the guidelines we put out before. We will now be able to provide you your complete service and finish your service with an AMAZING Blow-dry and Style. Our New Guidelines are as follows:
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for all guests and staff while inside of the salon at all times. Guests are required to bring their own masks to their appointment. Please keep in mind that if you have a color appointment, there is a chance that we will get color on your straps or loops that go around your ears to hold your mask in place. Consider bringing a disposable mask that loops behind your ears….This way we can have unobstructed access to your head and hair.
- Once you arrive at the salon, Please log into your account and check yourself in so that we know you are here. We ask that you wait in your car until our Guest Care team calls you to come inside for your appointment as we will not be using our lounge at this time. If you don’t have your cell phone on file with us, please give us a call once you arrive to give us your number.
- At this time, we will not be providing drinks or magazines. We are hoping this is Super Temporary and can be brought back soon.
- In an effort to cut down on the transmission of any potential germs or virus, we are now a Cashless Salon. You can now pay for your services and product using a credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. With our New Software System, you can now add credit cards to your wallet securely in your account. By adding payment options to your accounts wallet, you will enable Express Pay. Express Pay will allow you to EASILY check yourself out on your phone or Easily at our front desk.
- All of our stylists schedules have been reduced in order to comply with our Governors and CDC guidelines of maintaining Social Distancing and 50% occupancy. Please note that if you schedule your appointments online, one of our Guest Care Team Members may give you a call to move your appointment up or down a little in an effort to Maximize our Stylist schedules since they will be working less hours. Thank you SO MUCH for your Understanding!
- We will be checking the temperatures of our staff members and screening them with a series of questions each morning when they arrive to work.
Our New Business Hours:Monday through Saturday: 8am – 8pm
To help accommodate more appointments, we will be open every Sunday in June. Please check our online schedule to see if your stylist has any availability on any of these Sundays
Our New Online Software is HERE and we’re EXCITED to show it to you!
This New Software is a Web based application…..This means that there is NO App that you need to download and keep updated on your phone or computer.
You can EASILY access your account by going to https://gms.aurasalonware.
IMPORTANT – Since you are already in our system, you do not need to make a new account. Instead, you can access your account by clicking Sign-in, then clicking Register, and finally Create New Password.
We have created 3 Short Tutorial Videos to help you Login to your New Account, Make New Appointments and how to Securely add a Credit Card to your Wallet to enable Express Checkout either on your phone or at our front desk.
Use this first video to help you access your New Account. Follow along with the steps and you’ll be logged-in in no time. You can then add this website as a shortcut to the Home Screen on your phone to use it like an App.
This third Video will walk you through how to easily book your appointments using our new software. Please note…If you want to book multiple services on the same day, (A Haircut and a Brazilian Blowout for example) go through the process of selecting the first service, the service provider, date and time. Then click Find it. On the next screen, at the top, you will see a black button that says add a service to this appointment. This will take you through the process of selecting your additional service and service provider.
As always, we REALLY appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you very soon!!!
♥️ Your G Michael Salon Team ♥️
Your appointments are very important to the Artistic Design Team members of G Michael Salon. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Here is what you can expect upon each visit at G Michael Salon:
- An Adult Only salon environment. With this in mind we do have a No Children’s Policy including infants, toddlers and children under the age of 12. Our salon floor is not set up to be accommodating or safe for children due to the chemicals, hot tools and sharp objects in close vicinity of our stations.
- Highly educated and well established staff with advanced and creative training from New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and London who are ready to give you the latest looks, current trends and the transformation that you desire
- A positive and relaxing atmosphere that will put you at ease as soon as you step into our salon and are greeted by our team.
- An award-winning Artistic Design Team that have trained with some of the Top celebrity hair stylists and brand companies in the hair industry including; Oribe, Vidal Sassoon, Goldwell Color, J Beverly Hills, Aveda, Schwarzkopf, Kenra, Redken, Olaplex and the Wella Professional Hair Color line.
- An Oribe exclusive salon. These Award Winning Professional Hair Care Products have been tested at length on set, backstage and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results, leaving us with a best-in-class collection that truly meets the needs of the hair-obsessed.
- A thorough consultation to determine the products or services that will give your hair the best results and create the overall BEST you.
- A Professional blowout, hair style lesson and a customized prescription of all salon hair care products used to create your new look.
- A great salon location in the middle of the Indianapolis-Keystone at the Crossing shopping mecca located right next door to some of your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, clothing boutiques and other locally owned specialty shops.